❤ Whore Couture 39 ❤ Thxxxxxx Hoshi & Thxxxxxx NinasBel !!!

New Items From KRASOTA & Blah. To The Whore Couture Fair 2012 !!!
Skin : KRASOTA (New!!) (Whore Couture Fair 2012) April skin T. 4 m. 3 [Cleavage]
Shape : Le*Se Adele
Hair : Lelutka DREW 2.0 - Pitch
Shirt 1 : Blah. (New!!) (Whore Couture Fair 2012) My "Bitch" Shirt - I'm In Miami
Shirt 2 : Blah. (New!!) (Whore Couture Fair 2012)  My "Bitch" Shirt - Barbie is...
Panties 1 : Blah. (New!!) (Whore Couture Fair 2012) My Star Panties - Black/Hot Pink
Panties 2 : Blah. (New!!) (Whore Couture Fair 2012) My Star Panties - Purple
Dress : Blah. (New!!) (Whore Couture Fair 2012) My Sexy Doll Dress - Hot Pink
Shoes : N-Core (New!!) COQUETTE Platform "Fatpack"
Earrings : [MANDALA] SENJYU Earrings/DAY DREAM
Nails : [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/SUPER LONG
Tatoo : [GLUE INK]  Sakura Tattoo
Lollipop : LK Designs Naughty Lollypops